Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI), the flagship hospital of Fortis Healthcare, is a multi- specialty, quaternary care hospital and is counted among the best hospitals in India and world. The hospital is considered as "Mecca of Healthcare" and a referral hospital, not only in the entire Asia Pacific but much beyond.
The hospital boasts of an enviable International faculty- the clinicians considered to be among the best doctors in the world and even specialty nurses offer nothing but the best in clinical care. The hospital has the most modern, state of the art, cutting edge technology in the hands of most technically sound technicians, who offer clinical excellence beyond comparison.
A recently done worldwide study which compared 30 most tehnologically advanced hospitals in the world, ranked Fortis Memorial Research Institute' (FMRI) at Number 2 position by topmastersinhealthcare.com, leaving many other medical institutions of the highest repute in the world way behind.
The hospital is set on a spacious 11 acres campus, with 1000 beds, is equipped with state of the art technology. FMRI is the first to bring the most advanced technoloy not only in India or Asia, but few are the first to be introduced in the world.
Specialities Available :
- Cardiac Sciences
- Critical Care
- Dental Sciences
- Emergency Care
- Bone & Joint Care
- General Surgery
- Internal Medicine
- Liver Transplant
- Mental Health
- Minimal Access Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery
- Pain Medicine
- Sleep Medicine
- Renal Sciences
- Robotic Surgery
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Support Services
- Transfusion Medicine
- Transplant Medicine
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Interventional Cardiology
- Critical Care
- IVF and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Interventional Neuroradiology
- Medical Oncology
- Radiation Oncology
- Surgical Oncology
- Heart Transplant
- Kidney Transplant
Facilities / Technology Available :
- Robotic Surgery
- Radiation Therapy : FMRI offers the most advanced technology in the world for Radiation therapy, which is by a collaboration between leading technology innovators, Brain Lab and Elekta.
- 3- Tesla Digital MRI: The hospital has the first digital broadband MRI
- Stem Cell : India's first stem cell lab in a hospital in collaboration with Totipotent Rx, a US based cell Therapy Company.
- Open Lab : FMRI has the first lab in India which is open or a glass “see-through” lab. One can see the reall time procesing of blood samples.
- Bi- Plane Cath Lab : Bi- plane Cath lab is one of the most advanced systems in cath labs to offer highest precision for cardiac and vascular interventions.
- Brain Suite : Brain Suite is one of its kind system where the surgeons can perform intra-operative CT for brain and spine surgeries to deliver the best results
- e-ICU : It is one of its kind in the whole world. The most advanced patient management system which offers two-way audio visual communication to allow clinicians access a patient 24X7
- Time of flight PET CT : One of the first of its kind PET CT in the world which can detect lesions as small as 2.5 mm. It allso offers exceptional image quality with Time of flight (TOF) reconstruction.
- Voice Modulated & Integrated Operating rooms : Two modular operating rooms integrated with equipment and controlled by a common control panel
- 256 Slice CT : 256 slice CT is one of the most advanced technology available in the world today which has the ability to capture the image of complete heart in mere two heart beats
- NABH for Hospital
- NABH - Blood Bank
- NABL - Lab
Milestones and Achievements :
- Received "Certificate of Merit" at DL SHAH Awards (QCI) for Quality Improvement Project done on Improving Compliance to Surgical Safety Checklist.
- Received Frost and Sullivan Awards 2015 for two projects under project evaluation & recognition programme -
- Safety - "Improving Compliance with the Surgical Safety Check List (SSCL ) at a quaternary care Private Healthcare.
- Process Innovation - Indigenously Developed Technique for Total Body Irradiation.
Distance from the Airport :
The hospital is conveniently located very close to the airport at a distance of about 15 km or about 10 miles. It takes around 15-20 min to reach the hospital from International airport in normal traffic hours.
Sector - 44, Opposite HUDA City Centre, Gurugram, Haryana 122002
Pictures Of Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon :