Let Us Get In Touch...
Patients from 50+ Countries
Have Trusted IndiCure
IndiCure is the most trusted name when it comes to medical tourism for Joint Replacement in India. We owe our reputation to a highly personalized and meticulous approach. We choose to work with only a select few orthopedic surgeons and hospitals in India who meet our criteria to give you the best care and personalised attention. So, when you choose IndiCure, you are sure to be in Safe hands.
We view every patient as a member of the IndiCure family and are proud to have helped men and women of all ages from more than 50 countries to realize their aesthetic goals. We invite you to join the family.
What Have We Achieved
Single Knee Replacement
Choose Knee Replacement with our Board Certified orthopedic surgeons who are globally qualified and renowned joint replacement surgeons. They have acquired their training from the leading centres in the United States, Germany, South Korea, India, Australia and other countries. Our surgeons are known for performing total knee replacement surgery using the “Minimally Invasive Rapid Recovery Protocol”, which offers a number of advantages over traditional joint replacement surgery procedures. They are also adept at using Computer Navigation Technology for knee replacement.
Both Knee Replacements
Apart from the arthritis, if you are in good health and have no underlying medical issues, and are mentally prepared for the extensive rehabilitation required by a double knee replacement, you can undergo Both Knee Replacements at the same time or during the same visit to India. Our expert surgeons have performed many Bilateral Knee Replacements and the overall success rate for bilateral knee replacement has been great.
Our surgeons have many years of experience in performing hip replacement surgery and are adept at various techniques and approaches in performing hip replacement. Whether it is Primary or Revision Hip Replacement, requires Anterior or Posterior Approach, our experts are competent in giving you the best outcome in every patient.
Both Hip Replacement
Our surgeons perform Hip replacement for both hips either at the same time or in stages, depending on your medical condition. They evaluate you thoroughly and make you an integral part of the decision making process to decide the best way.
Salient Features of Joint Replacement with IndiCure
- More than 99% success rate
- Surgery by Board Certified Surgeons
- US FDA approved custom-fit implants
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Faster recovery, lesser blood loss and shorter hospital stay
- Complimentary physiotherapy during hospital stay
- Supported by specially trained pain management experts
Our Esteemed Surgeons Also Have the Expertise to Perform
Partial Knee Replacement
Uni-compartmental Knee Replacement
Muscle Sparing Knee Surgery / Subvastus Approach
Anterior Hip Replacement
Complex Hip / Leg Deformity Surgery
Complex Knee / Leg Deformity Surgery
Minimally Invasive Joint Replacement
Hip Implant Salvage Surgery
Knee Joint Preservation Surgery
Computer Assisted Joint Replacement
Revision Knee Replacement
Revision Hip Replacement
OrthoSensor Kinetic Technology
Implant Salvage Surgery
Why Choose Us?
High Standard of Surgery
Our surgeons are fellows of the most rigorous and academically recognized accreditation body.
We use only Accredited Surgical Facilities to give you the best in class medical care.
Personalised Care & Attention
We are your Guide & Friend away from home providing you personalized care & attention all the time.
Best Orthopedic Surgeons in India
Dr. IPS Oberoi
Dr. I P S Oberoi is an expert in Primary and Revision Joint replacement surgeries of Hip, Hip, Shoulder, Elbow, and Ankle joints.
Dr. Mudit Khanna
Dr. Mudit Khanna is a Mumbai-based orthopedic surgeon who specializes in arthroplasty and arthroscopy.
Dr. Yash Gulati
Dr. Yash Gulati was the first to introduce the concept of gyroscope-based computer navigation for Hip replacement in India.
Guiding You Step By Step
Planning Your Treatment
- Fill in the query form and help us with your requirements. You can also contact us on WhatsApp at +91 9320036777.
- We will get your pictures and details evaluated by our esteemed plastic surgeons. We will also arrange your telephonic/ video consultation with the surgeon(s) to help you make an informed decision.
- We will answer all your queries and give you the quote to help you plan your trip. We also share the references of previous patients.
Planning Your Travel
- We will help you with your Medical Visa by sending you all the necessary documents for a medical visa.
- You would need to make an online part payment to secure bookings. This can be done online on our website or through bank transfer.
- For remaining payments while in India, we offer multiple payment options – Wire Transfer / Cash / Credit Card / Debit Card / Online Payment.
Priority Treatment at our clinics of Your Choice
- You are received at the airport and taken to the chosen hotel/hospital.
- The Surgeon will see you for a Face to Face consultation followed by Pre-operative Investigations and Surgery.
- You are taken to the hotel for recuperation and are dropped to the airport as per your travel plans.
After You Go Back
- We keep in touch to know your progress.
- If necessary, we arrange for your follow up consultation with the doctor over phone / video call.
- We answer all your medical queries within 48 hours.