Apollo Spectra Hospitals are "Short stay surgical centers" offering ONLY surgeries, using the most advanced technology, International protocols and Best surgeons in India.
The concept was started by Nova Healthcare and the hospitals were known as Nova Hospitals then. This was a unique concept in India which offered "family doctors and clinics" in a professional environment.
Apollo group of Hospitals took over Nova Hospitals in 2015 and the group came to be known as Apollo Spectra Hospitals.
Apollo Group is the largest healthcare group in India with more than 64 hospitals and 10,000 plus beds under its umbrella. Apollo hospital in Chennai was started by Dr Pratap C Reddy in 1983 after he returned to India at the behest of his father. Apollo hospital in Chennai set the roadmap for private sector hospitals in India. Apollo Chennai was followed by many more Apollo hospitals in various citiies and other healthcare verticals as well. This included pharmacies, birthing centres, healthcare management and consulting besides others. In the nutshell, Apollo completely changed the healthcare landscape in the country.
The group reaffirmed their goals on their 30th anniversary to make healthcare more accessible to all and thus acquired Nova Hospitals to bring quality healthcare within the reach of many more.
Apollo Spectra Hospitals are fully equipped medical hospitals which bring cutting edge medical technology and internationally trained physicians under one roof to give patients easy access to quality and affordable healthcare.
These hospitals work on the concept of standalone state-of-the-art short stay surgical centers in India. The focus is only on surgeries. The whole model revolves around performing surgeries by appointing some of the best surgeons in the world, best equipment and infrastructure, in the shortest period possible ensuring excellent results and quick recovery.
Since the hospitals ONLY accept clean surgical cases and no infectious and medical cases, there are NIL chances of infection, though the hospital has strict infection control protocols. Since the surgical facility is compact, the patients get personalised attention and customised services at the hospital.
This makes it an ideal destination for elective surgeries such as plastic and cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery, knee replacement, spine surgeries and the like.
Highlights Of The Hospital:
- Over 50,000 Surgeries performed
- All Major procedures completed with Superior Outcome
- ZERO Fatality
- 98.3% PATIENT SATISFACTION
Unique Features Of The Hospital:
- Super-specialize in Surgeries
- Great Infrastructure
- Latest Equipment
- Modern Surgical Techniques
- Advance Anesthesia and Pain Management
- Economical Price Points
- Personalized Attention to each patient
Specialities Available :
General & Laparoscopic Surgery:
- Anal Fissures
- Anal Fistula
- Kidney Stones/ Ureteric Stones
- Piles or Hemorrhoids
Plastic And Cosmetic Surgery:
- Face Lift Surgery / Rhytidectomy
- Tummy Tuck/ Abdominoplasty
- Liposuction surgery
- Breast Augmentation Surgery
- Breast Reduction Surgery
- Hair Restoration/Transplantation
- Endoscopic Intragastric Balloon
- Gastric Bypass
- Ileal Transposition (IT)
- Laparoscopic Gastric Band surgery
- Laparoscopic Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Laparoscopic Duodenal Switch
- Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Phacoemulsification Cataract
- Implantable Collamer Lens
- Laparoscopically Assisted Vaginal
- Hysterectomy (LAVH)
- Myomectomy (Fibroids)
- TLH (Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy)
Orthopaedics & Spine:
- Bankart Repair
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Rotator Cuff
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Total Hip Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
- Physiotherapy and Sports Rehabilitation
- Endoscopic Spine Surgery
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS)
- Balloon Sinuplasty
- Hearing Loss
- Laser Prostatectomy
- Laparoscopic Nephrectomy
- Laparoscopic Radical Prostatectomy
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy(PCNL)
- Transurethral Resection Of Prostate
- Back Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Depression And Chronic Pain
- Neuropathic Pain
- Pain Management Programme
- Pelvic Pain
- Posture and Chronic Pain
- Post Stroke Pain Whiplash
Presence in India :
Apollo Spectra Hospitals run 12 hospitals in various cities in India including Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore and Pune to name a few.
Pictures Of Apollo Spectra Hospitals :