Brain surgery in India
Brain surgery in India has gained immense popularity among medical tourists owing to availability of the most modern and advanced technology in the hands of some of the best brain surgeons in the world at most affordable prices. This has led to amazing rate of successful surgeries as the best brain surgery hospitals in India and the top brain surgeon are together striving to deliver the best brain treatment in India with international standards of quality and patient care.Some of the salient features of services offered at our associate hospitals include:
- Minimally Invasive Brain surgery
- Intra-operative MR Navigation Microsurgery
- Brain surgery through nose- Trans-Nasal endoscopic removal of Brain tumour
- Neuro Interventional Radiology for tumour embolization
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Cyberknife Radiosurgery
Brain surgery is a complex medical procedure involving the repair of the physical and structural abnormalities of the brain and the structures surrounding the brain.The abnormalities may occur because of many reasons; some of which are - injury to the brain, abnormalities in the blood vessels, infections or due to birth defect. Technological advances in the field of medical technology allow the surgeons to perform brain surgery with minimal incisions and risk, thereby increasing the success rate of the brain surgery.
There are several types of brain surgery, most common being the craniotomy. However, the type of brain surgery needs to be performed is specific to the condition and abnormality in the brain to be treated.
It is of paramount importance to treat the brain disease at the earliest because any delay in time can lead to irreversible brain damage and even death due to malfunctioning of the brain cells.
Indications for Brain surgeryBrain surgery is essential in an individual with any of the following conditions;
- Stroke attacks
- Fractures of the skull
- Brain infections
- Brain tumours
- Brain haemorrhage
- Damage to the tissue protecting the brain i.e. duramater
- Blood vessels abnormalities like AVM
- Hematomas or blood clots
- Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease
- Damage to nerves
ProceduresFollowing are the common procedures performed for brain surgery;
- Craniotomy: It is an open brain surgery usually perform to excise tumours and damaged brain tissue, drain the blood and infectious fluid from the brain. It is performed by drilling a hole and making an incision near the target area of the brain.
- Minimally invasive Endonasal endoscopic surgery: It is an advanced endoscopic method in which the tumours or the brain lesions are excised through the nose or sinuses without opening the brain
- Minimally invasive Neuroendoscopy: In this the tumours are removed using endoscope to access the target brain tissue through small hole into the skull.
- Deep brain stimulation for Parkinson's disease
- CSF shunt procedures
- Burr-Hole aspiration
- Radiofrequency Rhizotomy/ TIC injections
- Trans-sphenoid operations
- Brain Implants
- Stereotactic procedures
Best brain surgery hospital in India
At IndiCure we recognize the significance of excellent health and well-being of our guests and hence our objective is to provide best brain treatment in India at honest affordable prices. A preferred association with best brain surgery hospitals in India and top neurosurgeons in India helps us advice
- The best hospitals for brain surgery in India
- The best and most affordable cost of brain surgery in India
The cost brain surgery in India varies with the type of procedure chosen and the facility and the place of the treatment as such.
An individually allocated case manager takes personalized interest to design a tailor made treatment plan for every guest and will provide with a specific time and cost of brain surgery in India.
Diagnostic reports may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for an early response from the case managers.
We encourage you to educate yourself about brain surgery in India, benefits from the right kind of procedure and then make an informed decision.
IndiCure thus invites you for a free consultation with chosen best brain hospitals in India and assures you hassle free arrangements for examinations, procedures, recovery, travel and stay in India.
You can be rest assured that with IndiCure's expertise, we bring in a wonderful experience of medical tourism in India, which we have been doing so for almost a decade now.