Breast Implants in India
Beautiful and sumptuous breasts are every woman's desire. Shape, size and firmness of breasts dictate their attractiveness, and therefore a lack of them is a hindrance to a woman's self-esteem, as it is a problem she might not be able to share with people around her. Breast implants offer permanent and best solution to women with underdeveloped breasts.
For women who do not afford cost of breast implants surgery in their own country and seek cheap breast implants, or medical tourism in India is the best option. Not only the breast implant cost in India is affordable, the surgery is done by few of the best cosmetic surgeons in India with IndiCure.
Breast augmentation with the use of breast implants is a cosmetic surgery procedure to enhance the size or change the shape of the breasts without altering their texture. It is also called “Augmentation mammoplasty” or “Breast enlargement”.
Breast augmentation is done for two main reasons:
- Cosmetic- where the aim is to increase size or gain symmetry, contour and shape.
- Reconstructive - where the aim is to rebuild the breast after mastectomy, like in breast cancer cases.
Reasons to Undergo Breast Implants surgery:
- Congenital deformity or defects that lead to underdeveloped or abnormal breasts
- Asymmetry in one or both breasts
- Reduction in size of the breasts after extreme weight loss or after pregnancy and lactation.
- Poland's syndrome-condition where the woman lacks breasts altogether due to congenital defects or hormonal deficiency or both.
Breast Enhancement Options:
Cosmetic breast augmentation or breast enlargement can be done through two techniques- Fat transfer and Breast implants.
- Autologous fat transfer: It is a procedure where fat cells extracted through liposuction from body areas like abdomen, thighs, and hip are prepared and injected into the breasts. Fat transfer for breast augmentation is preferred by women who do not wish to add a foreign object in their body. The women should, however, have enough fat in the body for autologous fat transfer to breasts. The procedure is simple and completely safe as your own body is used for enhancement. There are chances of some fat re-absorption into the body.
- Breast Implants: There are different types of breast implants used for breast augmentation. Implants differ in shape, size, texture and the material used in them. Saline and silicone filled implants are two main types or material used for breast implants. Both have their own advantages and disadvantages. After the FDA clearance to use silicone implants for cosmetic surgery, silicone implants are most popular because of their natural feel and texture. Modern implants use cohesive gel and are completely safe even after they burst, which is why they are preferred over saline implants all across the world. Round shaped cohesive silicone gel implants are the most popular implants.
Candidates for Breast Implants
If you're physically and mentally healthy, 18 years of age or older, not currently pregnant or nursing, and have realistic expectations, you are a good candidate for the breast implant surgery.
The following steps are involved in the procedure:
- Introducing medications and anaesthesia
- Making incisions that minimise scarring and are discreet in their location. Incisions are of 3 kinds:
- Trans-axillary incisions.
The type of incision is decided according to the type and size of the implant
- A pocket is created for the implant to be placed in 2 ways:
- The implant is then placed inside the pocket and the incisions are closed and sutures are placed
The scarring is minimal and there are hardly any side effects. It is a very safe surgical procedure, does not interfere with one's ability to breast feed, does not interfere with mammography, and does not cause any kind of harm to the breast tissue. There is yet another technique of placing the implant through the belly button and taking it up to the breast thereby resulting in no incision and scar on the breast. But the implants used in this technique can only be saline implants which are inflated after they reach the breast. Silicone implants which are much superior cannot be used with this technique.
The breast implants surgery has a gratifying outcome giving women fuller and proportionate breasts and boosting their self-confidence. Special supportive bras help reshaping the breasts and the scars heal uneventfully and are hidden discreetly.
Recovery after breast implants surgery
It is normal to feel mild pain and discomfort for a couple of days after the surgery which shall be controlled with pain medications. Normal activities can be resumed in about a week's time, although strenuous activities and exercise should be avoided for 6-8 weeks.
Breast augmentation or breast enhancement plastic surgery takes about 2 - 3 hours.You would be released from the hospital the same day or will have to stay at the hospital for one night. The stitches are removed about a week after the operation. You would need to spend about a week for breast implants surgery in India, before you fly back home.
Breast Implant Cost in India
At IndiCure, we recognize the significance of excellent health and well-being of our guests and hence our objective is to provide best breast implants surgery in India at most affordable prices. A preferred association with the best plastic surgery hospitals in India and few of the best cosmetic surgeons helps us advise:
- Best options for breast implants in India
- Most affordable breast implant cost in India
Breast implant cost in India varies with the technique, type of breast implant chosen, surgeon, facility and the city where you choose to get the surgery done. There are a variety of FDA approved breast implants available in India. Breast implant cost in India starts from around USD 3,000 and varies with different factors.
An individually allocated case manager takes personalized interest to design a tailor made treatment plan for every guest and will provide with a specific time and breast implant cost in India.
Pictures of the target areas and other details may be sent to email@example.com for an early response from the case managers.
We encourage you to educate yourself about breast implants in India, benefits from the right kind of procedure and then make an informed decision.
IndiCure thus invites you for a free consultation with chosen best cosmetic surgeons in India and assures you hassle free arrangements for examinations, procedures, recovery, travel and stay.
You can be rest assured that with IndiCure's expertise, we bring in a wonderful experience of plastic surgery in India, which we have been doing so for more than a decade now.