Dental implants in India
Dental implants in India have gained huge popularity among westerners because highly qualified and skilled dentists do the job for you at very nominal prices, which may cost you a fortune in your own country.
Dental implantation is the most sought after treatment for missing teeth for people with gross dental caries or damaged teeth. Dental Implants fuse with the surrounding natural bone and gain strength. Dental implants can replace a single tooth or denture with multiple teeth, giving the most natural look and the functional value.
Types of dental implants:
- Endosteal: Implants positioned inside the jawbone
- Subperiosteal: Implants positioned on the jawbone below the gum.
Some modern variations on implants are:
- Mini Dental Implants in India
- Single sitting implants in India
- All-on-4 implants in India
Advantages of Dental Implants
Though there are various treatment options to replace missing teeth like dental Bridges, removable partial dentures, complete dentures; Dental Implants come most close to the natural tooth and thus are most preferred.
Advantages of dental implants over other treatment options:
- Implants look and function like natural teeth retaining natural face contours
- Implants are long-lasting
- Aesthetically pleasing and saves embarrassment
- Minimal bone wear and tear
- Ease in speaking with implant unlike dentures
- No possibilities of cavities, slipping or displacement with implants unlike dentures
- The adjacent teeth are intact unlike in bridges.
The types of patients who require Dental Implants are people with:
- Gross Dental caries
- Congenitally missing or malformed teeth
- Complex root morphology
- Tooth lost due to trauma
- Totally edentulous mouth
- Aggressive periodontitis
- Severe Denture intolerance
The Implant has 3 parts:
- Dental Implant – A post which replaces tooth root
- Abutment – A connector that links dental implant to replacement teeth
- Crown – A tooth
After initial consultation, examination and tests, a treatment plan for dental implant is developed. Treatment with dental implants involves several stages as follows:
- A cylindrical or tapered titanium post is positioned in the jawbone surgically.
- Osseo-integration helps the implant and the natural bone to fuse, establishing a firm and durable replacement to missing tooth during the healing process.
- An abutment is placed on the dental implant which acts as a link between implant and the crown portion.
There is minimal pain at times, which can be taken care of by pain killers. Antibiotics are prescribed for prevention of post procedure infections. Soft foods are recommended for a few days after surgery. Proper cleaning of teeth is a must. Recovery is easy and hassle free. The overall prognosis of dental Implants in India is better than any other country or procedure. Good cleaning, flossing and avoiding smoking can increase the longevity of the implants.
Dental bridges are fixed prosthesis bridging the gap in between natural teeth using their support. They have been the treatment of choice for missing teeth for many years now, though implants are gaining popularity with time.
Advantages and disadvantages of Dental Bridges
Dental bridges restore aesthetics and function of missing teeth and are more durable and stable than removable partial dentures. Though more cost effective than implants it is more prone to caries and gum infections if not properly placed due to cleaning problems.
Time and Cost- Dental Implants Abroad
Dental implant cost in India
At IndiCure, we recognize the significance of excellent dental health and well-being of our guests and hence our objective is to provide dental care of the highest standards at affordable prices. A preferred association with top dental clinics in India and best dentists in India helps us advise:
- Best dental implants in India
- Most affordable dental implants cost in India
The dental implant cost in India and the cost of dental bridge in India varies with the type of tooth implant or bridge chosen, surgeon, facility and city where you choose to get the surgery done. There are a variety of FDA approved dental implants in India available today. The cost of dental implants in India starts from around USD 600 per tooth implant and varies depending on the choice of implant used.
The cost of dental bridge in India varies according to the type of bridge used, the facility and the place of the treatment.
An individually allocated case manager takes personalized interest to design a tailor made treatment plan for every guest and will inform you about the duration and tooth implants cost in India.
Pictures of your open mouth and / or OPG X-rays may be sent to email@example.com for a quick response from the case managers.
We encourage you to educate yourself about the dental treatment possibilities, benefits of the right kind of dental treatment and then make an informed decision.
IndiCure thus invites you for a free consultation with expert dentists and assures you hassle free arrangements for examinations, dental procedures, recovery, travel and stay in India.
You can be assured that with IndiCure’s expertise, we will bring in a wonderful experience of dental tourism in India, which we have been doing for almost a decade now.