Gastroenterology in India
Gastroenterology is the branch of medical science that includes study of the function and diseases of the gastro intestinal organs which includes oesophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, rectum, pancreas, gall bladder, liver and biliary ducts. Gastroenterology works through the study of normal functioning of all gastro intestinal organs that includes;
- Digestion of the nutrients and its absorption in the body
- Movement of the food and other material via stomach and intestine
- Functioning of the digestive organs
- Functioning of liver, gall bladder and bile duct and
- Excretion of the waste products from digestive system.
Gastroenterology that deals with medical and diagnostic aspects is usually considered under gastroenterology, while the one that deals with treatment through surgery comes under GI or Gastro Intestinal surgery.
Disease of the GI tract
Gastroenterology surgery or treatment is commonly indicated if you are suffering from any of the following problems;
- Functional illness like constipation, diarrheoa
- Peptic ulcers
- Acute and chronic pancreatitis
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Ulcerative colitis or crohn's disease
- Gall bladder diseases like gallstones
- GERD with heartburns
- Colon or rectal cancers
- Fatty liver
- Hernia and many more
Commonly performed Gastro intestinal procedures
Best Gastroenterologists in India
At IndiCure we recognize the significance of excellent health and well-being of our guests and hence our objective is to provide best gastroenterology treatment in India at honest affordable prices. A preferred association with best gastroenterology hospitals in India and best gastroenterologists in India helps us advise
- Gastroenterology treatment with best gastroenterologists in India
- The affordable cost of gastroenterology treatment in India
The cost gastroenterology treatment in India varies with the type of procedure chosen, your medical condition, surgeon, facility and the city where you choose to get the surgery done.
An individually allocated case manager takes personalized interest to design a tailor made treatment plan for every guest and will provide with a specific time and cost of gastroenterology treatment in India.
Medical history and diagnostic reports may be sent to email@example.com for an early response from the case managers.
We encourage you to educate yourself about gastroenterology surgery in India, benefits from the right kind of procedure and then make an informed decision.
IndiCure thus invites you for a free consultation with chosen top gastroenterology hospitals in India and top gastroenterologists in India and assures you hassle free arrangements for examinations, procedures, recovery, travel and stay in India.