- Cardiac Bypass Surgery- Most commonly known as the Heart Bypass, it uses a working blood vessel from another part of the body to channel blood around the blocked area.
- Minimally Invasive Heart Bypass Surgery- Minimally invasive heart bypass surgery or the MIDCAB is a minimally invasive approach used for the correction of coronary heart disease. It is also referred to as "keyhole" heart surgery.
- Triple Heart Bypass Surgery- Triple bypass heart surgery involves bypassing three heart vessels. It is a very serious open heart surgery and needs a skilled and experienced cardiac surgeon for a successful outcome.
- Heart Valve Replacement Surgery- Procedure by which surgeons remove a damaged heart valve and substitute it with grafts or parts from body tissues or with synthetic heart valves.
- Paediatric Heart Surgery- Paediatric cardiac surgery or Child heart surgery deals with the heart problem of new borns, infants and children. Paediatric heart problems are usually present at birth i.e. are mostly congenital.
Heart surgery or cardiac surgery deals with surgery of the heart and/or the blood vessels connected with the heart. Cardiac or heart surgery is mostly done to treat problems of ischemic heart disease, which may lead to congestive heart failure, or other heart conditions like congenital heart disease, valvular heart disease, and other cardiovascular diseases.
Heart Surgery / Cardiac Treatment in India
IndiCure associated heart team boasts of having the best cardiac surgeons in India capable of providing the most successful heart treatment at affordable cost. The heart hospitals that our surgeons operate at rival the best heart hospitals in India and in the world.
The cardiac division at these world class heart hospitals provide state of the art, proficient care to patients at an affordable cost. The cutting edge technology used includes 256 slice CT scan, Cardiac MRI, PET scan, SPECT thallium, 3D echocardiography, Contrast echocardiography and Robotic surgery, to name a few. The most advanced technology allows the surgeons exceptionally high success rate in cardiac surgery even in the most complex heart problems.
Few of the treatments/ procedures available IndiCure associated heart hospitals include:
It is a non-surgical procedure used to open blocked heart arteries in which a balloon is used to open blood vessels that have been narrowed or blocked due to deposition of plaque.
Balloon valvuloplasty, is oftern termed as percutaneous balloon valvuloplasty. The procedure is used to open a narrowed heart valve or stenosis and improves the valve function and blood flow through the heart.
Cardiac Ablation / Electro Physiological studies (EPS)
Electrophysiology (EP) studies are performed to diagnose abnormal heart rates, by locating small areas of abnormal heart tissue that interrupt the heart's normal electrical system.
Pacemaker is a medical device which uses electrical impulses to control the heart beat or maintain an adequate heart rate. Pacemaker is implanted when either the heart's natural pacemaker is not fast enough, or there is a block in the heart's electrical conduction system.
Off Pump Coronary Artery Bypass
Off pump coronary artery bypass allows the surgeon to re-route the flow of blood around a blocked coronary artery, without stopping the heart.
Atrial Septal Defect
Atrial Septal Defect or the 'Hole in the Heart' is a congenital heart disease. The surgery is done by sewing the hole closed, or by sewing a patch of dacron material, or a piece of the sac that surrounds the heart (the pericardium), over the opening.
Ventricular Septal Defect
A ventricular septal defect (VSD) is a defect in the ventricular septum, the wall dividing the left and right ventricles of the heart. VSD is also a congenital heart diseases and the surgical procedure to treat the disease is similar to that of ASD.
Tetralogy of Falot
Tetralogy of Fallot (TOF) is a congenital heart defect and classically involves four anatomical abnormalities. It is the most common cause of blue baby syndrome.
Any surgery is a serious proposition. It requires immense amount of deliberation, conversations, and forethought. At IndiCure, we understand the importance of every surgery conducted, and therefore, we treat our guests with utmost care and professionalism.
We are extremely sensitive towards your requirements and all the surgeries are conducted by acknowledged and experienced surgeons. We encourage you to educate yourself about the procedures before any confirmations.
For further information or free consultation, we request you to fill in inquiry form on the website and send medical reports to email@example.com. IndiCure assures you that all arrangements for examinations, surgeries, and post-operative recuperation will be ably taken care of.