Best Hospitals in India
When you choose IndiCure, you choose the best tourism facilitator in India. We only partner with a few selected hospitals in India based on our internal criterion of evaluation. We inspect the hospitals on various parameters like technology, standard of equipments, safety protocols, etc. that are critical in ensuring quality services to our patients. Though most Indian hospitals these days are at par with their Western counterparts, we associate only with the best hospitals in India who follow International guidelines and have the necessary accreditations from the governing bodies. We ensure that:
- The medical facility is certified in line with industry standards with fully equipped facilities.
- Hospital must have 24 hour nursing care.
- The procedures are performed in fully stocked operating rooms with all the necessary facilities, including qualified staff and equipments.
- Patients are kept in hospitals for minimum of 24 hours post-operation, or extended depending on the requirement of the performed procedure.
- Doctors affiliated with the hospital are the best surgeons in the world.
- All blood used is tested following the international standards.
- Hospital has a dedicated cell or department for helping international patients.
IndiCure has associations with following hospitals in India:
Artemis Health Institute
Artemis Hospital is one of the top hospitals in India.It is spread across 9 acres, is a 300 bedded, state of the art multi-speciality hospital located at Gurgaon, in the National Capital Region. Artemis Hospital is the first JCI and NABH accredited hospital in Gurgaon. Designed as one of most advanced in India, Artemis provides depth of expertise in the spectrum of advanced medical and surgical interventions comprehensive mix of inpatient and outpatient services. Artemis is run by some of the most renowned names in the healthcare industry and has surgeons in various fields who are counted amongst the best in their respective fields. To name a few, they have few of the best plastic surgeons in the world, best neurosurgeon in the world and the best spine surgeons in the world. This hospital has latest and most modern technology from across the country and abroad, to set new standards in healthcare. The medical practices and procedures followed at this hospital are research oriented and benchmarked against the world. World class services in a warm open centric environment clubbed with affordability has made Artemis as one of the most revered hospital in the country.
Highlights of the Hospital:
- JCI Accredited
- NABH Accredited
- NABL Accredited
- Awarded as Best Super specialty hospital in Gurgaon by ET Now, 2013
- Won WHO's Asia Pacific Hand Hygiene Excellence Award for the year 2010 & Most Promising Start-Up of the Year 2007 award by Express Healthcare magazine
- Best IT Implementation for the Year 2008 from PC Quest magazine for Hospital Information System
Nova Specialty Surgery (NOW A PART OF APOLLO GROUP OF HOSPITALS)
Nova Specialty Surgery is a fully equipped medical facility which brings cutting edge medical technology and internationally trained physicians under one roof to give patients easy access to quality and affordable healthcare. Nova Specialty Surgery is the first to bring the concept of standalone state-of-art short stay surgical centers in India. The focus is only on surgeries. The whole model revolves around performing surgeries by appointing some of the best surgeons in the world, best equipment and infrastructure, in the shortest period possible ensuring excellent results and quick recovery. The hospital is especially considered as one of the best plastic surgery hospital in India, because of the backing of good infrastructure and some best plastic surgeons in the world.
Highlights of the hospital:
- Over 30,000 Surgeries performed
- All Major procedures completed at Nova with Superior Outcome
- ZERO Fatality
- 98.3% PATIENT SATISFACTION
Unique features of the hospital:
1. Super- Specialize in Surgeries
2. Great Infrastructure
3. Latest Equipment
4. Modern Surgical Techniques
5. Advance Anesthesia and Pain Management
6. Economical Price Points
7. Personalized Attention to each patient
Columbia Asia Hospitals
Columbia Asia is an international healthcare group operating a chain of modern hospitals across Asia. Columbia Asia is one of the most prominent names in the field of health care facilities in India. It is an International group with hospitals in India, Malaysia, Indonesia and Vietnam. With an International backing, the hospital is considered one of the best hospitals in India
Columbia Asia hospitals are clean, efficient, affordable and accessible. The innovative design of the hospitals, from their manageable size to their advanced technology, is focused on creating positive experience for patients.
The first hospital in India commenced operations in 2005 in Hebbal - Bangalore. Currently Columbia Asia operates seven multispecialty hospitals, one referral hospital and a clinic. The group has presence in Bangalore, Mysore, Kolkata, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, Patiala and Pune. All the hospitals in India are NABH accredited which provides it a quality seal and all the laboratories are NABL accredited which is the hall mark of quality for laboratories in India.
Fortis Group of hospitals is one of the largest & most reputed chain of hospitals in India & the whole of Asia. The hospitals are engaged in providing the latest in internationally recognised medical care to patients with a variety of ailments and medical conditions.
The network consists of Super Speciality Hospital Hubs that concentrate on one or more specialities. These hospitals are interconnected to a larger network of multi-speciality hospitals that ensures patient access to expert care for any speciality. The hospital is also considered as one of the best cancer hospitals in India.
There are more than 26 hospitals all over India & South East Asia under the flagship of Fortis group, most of which are JCI, NABH or ISO accredited.
The governing vision of the hospital is “to create a world-class integrated healthcare delivery system in India, entailing the finest medical skills combined with compassionate patient care"
Apollo Hospitals Group is the pioneer of integrated healthcare delivery in India & it would not be an exaggeration to call Apollo as the best hospital in India. Apollo hospital, Delhi was the first hospital in India to be internationally accredited by Joint Commission International, JCI. It is one of the best multi-speciality tertiary care hospital in India. The hospital has some of the top surgeons in the world, who are trained at best Medical schools in the world. The hospital is spread over 15 acres and has 700 functional beds.
Important Highlights of the Hospital are:
- 52 Medical specialties under one roof
- Apollo is the first Hospital in India to perform a Paediatric Liver Transplant in 1998 and one of the busiest Liver and Kidney transplant program in the country,
- Maximum number of ICU Beds in a Private Hospital in India
- NABL accredited clinical laboratories,
- Experienced and renowned doctors in Cardiac sciences (Cardiology & Cardio-thoracic Surgery) and Neurological sciences (Neurology & Neuro-surgery),
- Largest Sleep Lab in Asia
- One of the largest Dialysis Units in India
Various Awards and Accolades won by the hospital are:
- As per the survey conducted by the Week magazine, Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals' Infertility Services were ranked “2nd Best in the Country”.
- Voted as the best private hospital in Delhi.
- Among the top six best Multispecialty Hospitals in the country.
- Best private hospital for Diabetology in Delhi.
- Best private hospital for Cardiology in Delhi
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals has received the ‘Special Commendation' for the prestigious Golden Peacock Environment Management Award for the year 2011. The award, in recognition of IAH's initiatives and achievements in the field of environment management.
- Foetal Medicine unit has been made the secretariat in India for the Foetal Medicine Foundation – United Kingdom.
- Indraprastha Apollo hospital has been recognized as the centre in North India by RCOG, UK for their biannual MRCOG part I & II examinations. This is the only recognized centre in India by RCOG to conduct their basic practical skills course in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals has received Commendation for Strong Commitment to Excel on Journey towards Business Excellence for the CII Business Excellence Awards 2011.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals has been voted as Best in Obstetrics and Gynaecology for the CNBC TV18 and ICICI Lombard India Healthcare Awards 2011'.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals has received FICCI Healthcare Excellence Award 2011 For ‘Addressing Industry Issues for ACE@25' (Apollo Clinical Excellence @25).
CURRAE Specialty Hospital
CURRAE Specialty Hospital, Thane houses Specialties such as Orthopaedics and spine, General Surgery, Gynaecology, Bariatric Surgery, Urology, Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery, Gastroenterology and post-surgical care. The quality treatments offered here makes it among the top three players in knee replacement and spine surgeries in Thane region. CURRAE shall offer an array of services like OPD consultations, Surgical treatment, Intensive care, In-patient Services, Endoscopy Suite, Physiotherapy, Health checks, Round the clock Laboratory, Round the clock Pharmacy and cafeteria.
Envisioned by Patni Group one of the leading brands in the Indian IT industry, CURRAE Specialty Hospital is set to offer hassle-free healthcare by making use of latest medical technologies under the supervision of highly adept healthcare experts. That explains why every effort of ours goes into maintaining transparency at all costs, keeping convenience of every patient on priority and delivering accurate treatments for your faster recovery.Principles
CURRAE Specialty Hospital is always committed towards following the vision and abiding by four principles that form the pillars of our work ethics.
- Take ownership of giving the patients a convenient, personal and proactive care during the entire patient cycle.
- Provide an efficient medical support system for patients which will relieve the visiting doctors of stress.
- Propagate transparency for the doctors and patients in terms of billing and consumables.
- To take conscious measures to leave a distinct impression in people's daily lives which is hard for them to forgo.