Joint replacement in India
IndiCure offers joint replacement surgery at best orthopaedic hospitals in India at our associated JCI accredited hospitals and clinics, which are equipped with the most sophisticated technology including:
- Operation theatres built according to International specifications using ultra-clean laminar air flow system, for best standards of infection control.
- Computer Navigation System
- High Definition Cameras
- Arthroscopic Equipment for performing technically challenging procedures
- Advanced Diagnostics and Support Infrastructure - 256 slice CT , High end MRI, PET scan
- Best quality prosthesis and implants
- Super specialized rehabilitation services, including physiotherapy, occupational therapy, hydrotherapy and other disciplines, which help the patient have a smooth journey post their joint replacement surgery and also helps them to return back to normal activity at the earliest after the surgery.
IndiCure associated board certified surgeons are among the best joint replacement surgeons and orthopaedic surgeons in India. They are vastly experienced and extensively trained in India and abroad, and have years of experience behind them in performing the knee, Hip and other joint replacement surgeries.
IndiCure can assist you with the following joint replacement surgeries in India:
There are various variations in knee joint replacement surgery depending upon the patient's age, requirement and medical condition of the joint.
- Total Knee Joint Replacement: Total Knee replacement is considered to be the best treatment for arthritis when all other conservative treatments have failed to relieve the patient of disabling knee pain.
- Hi Flex Knee Replacement: High flexion knee or full bend knee replacement allows bending to 155 degrees and is a boon to patients seeking increased function after knee replacement. It allows activities after the surgery which require deep knee bend like stair climbing, squatting, kneeling, gardening etc. This degree of high flexion is achieved by selecting the right patient (not every patient is a candidate for hi-flex knee),implant design, surgery technique and rigorous physiotherapy.
- Minimally invasive quadriceps (sparing total knee replacement): This technique also known quadriceps- sparing knee replacement allows surgeons to insert the same knee replacement implants through a shorter incision that avoids any kind of trauma to the quadriceps muscles. Unlike the conventional surgery, where the incision is about 7-8"long, minimally invasive surgery is done through an incision which is 3-4" long, resulting in quick recovery. The patients are able to walk as early as third day
- Partial Knee Replacement (Uni-condylar or Uni-compartmental): Uni-compartmental knee is an option for a small percentage of people suffering from osteoarthritis of a part of the knee joint. In a uni-compartmental knee replacement, only the damaged compartment is replaced with metal and plastic
- Total hip replacement: Hip replacement is the tested and proven operation in elderly patients over THR is also the preferred treatment for femoral neck fracture in this age group. THR is advised as the golden standard for hip arthritis in patients older than 60 years, advanced hip destruction & altered anatomy of the hip.
- Hip Resurfacing: Hip resurfacing (also called hip arthroplasty) involves replacing the damaged surfaces of the hip joint with metal implants to improve mobility and reduce pain in the hip joint.
The above mentioned surgeries are conducted at the best orthopaedic hospitals in India, where our associate joint replacement surgeons, considered to be the best orthopaedic surgeons in India perform the surgery at low cost.
Owing to our negotiated prices with these best orthopaedic surgeons and hospitals in India, we offer cheap and affordable joint replacement surgery in India.
Joint replacement cost in India
At IndiCure, we recognize the significance of excellent health and well-being of our guests and hence our objective is to provide orthopaedic surgery in India at honest affordable prices. A preferred association with best orthopaedic hospitals in India and top orthopaedic surgeons in India helps us advise
- Joint replacement in India at best orthopaedic hospitals in India
- Most affordable Joint replacement cost in India
An individually allocated case manager takes personalized interest to design a tailor made treatment plan for every guest and will provide with a specific time and cost of joint replacement surgery in India
Medical history and diagnostic reports may be sent to email@example.com for an early response from the case managers.
We encourage you to educate yourself about joint replacement surgery in India, benefits from the right kind of procedure, best hospitals for orthopaedic surgery in India and then make an informed decision.
IndiCure thus invites you for a free consultation with chosen best orthopaedic hospitals in India and top orthopaedic surgeons in India and assures you hassle free arrangements for examinations, procedures, recovery, travel and stay in India.
You can be rest assured that with IndiCure's expertise, we bring in a wonderful experience of medical tourism in India, which we have been doing so for almost a decade now.